What is the most important energy for humans to be aware of throughout June?
ANSWER: Two of Rods reversed
Type A personalities will be dismayed to learn restriction is of paramount importance in the month of June.
According to Two of Rods reversed, a decision is brewing beneath the surface, it is boiling and aching to explode, but still, the time is not right for core detonation. The universe has posed the world with yet at another month of limitations.
The Two of Rods tarot card is associated with Mars in Aries, and when the terms of astrological planetary rulership are applied, Mars rules Aries, so the celestial body is right at home in this configuration.
However, Two of Rods was pulled in its reverse position, which seems to reflect the current retrograde motion of Mars in the solar system.
Mars has been retrograde from April 17, 2016 and it will move into forward motion again on June 29, 2016. When Mars is retrograde, energy goes from BANG to BLAH; there is simply not enough fuel in the tank to compete or take action on much of anything.
In the past couple of months, it may have appeared as if many formerly forward-moving life spheres just suddenly tip-toed back to square one. Although Mars retrograde is not the only cause of this phenomenon, as there are other planetary aspects at work, it’s also been remarkably weird to witness a whole bunch of long-forgotten people, instances, circumstances and situations randomly showing up in the day-to-day: lost friends, exes, former business partners - savory and unsavory. The last two months have seriously been a time warp to the past and time-traveling through all this stuff has not always been pleasant, as ruminating over fond memories have been partnered with dredging up disquieting history. It’s like, why? Hasn’t this been over for forever?
Don’t be fooled into believing the past will continue to play itself out far into the future like a broken record. This history regurgitation period is only temporary.
Two of Rods reversed confirms June presents a challenge when it comes to resolution issues. A decision may have been made months ago on a course of action to take, with great tenacity and clarity, but for some reason, right now, it is hella hard to commit to such an accord. Maybe there is a lack of energy to pursue it, dwindling self-confidence, a health crisis, an aversion to stepping away from comforts enjoyed in the past, or a sudden emergence of endless questions. Whatever the issue, Two of Rods reversed informs is there will be difficulty integrating passions, spiritual insights and creativity into life in general. This is a time period when confusion abounds.
In the tarot system, number twos highlight matters pertaining to integration, decisions, fusions, partnership, polarity, balance, choice, opposites. And with Two of Rods reversed, an atmosphere of futility and unfulfillment takes over, making it appear as if there is simply no strength to draw upon to actualize significant change or transformation in a dull or lifeless situation (also applies to astonishingly sterile people).
However, again, this is a brief whackness epoch in the cycle of life: things’ll get moving again when they’re meant to. In the meantime, don’t fight: reflect.
Check out these dates and the days surrounding for some SIGNIFICANT events to take place:
- June 7, 2016, Mars quintile Jupiter - Enthusiastic internal action adaptations
- June 9, 2016, Mercury opposition Mars - Thought cock block
- June 12, 2016, Mars trine Chiron - Discovering harmonious routes of action leading to healing
- June 13, 2016, Venus quincunx Mars - Awkward attraction unbefitting of action
- June 15, 2016, Sun quincunx Mars - Illumination on how to proceed in relation to awkward attraction unbefitting of action
- June 17, 2016, Venus biquintile Mars - Fun attraction to action befitting of action
- June 19, 2016, Mars quincunx Uranus - Uncomfortable awkward action shock
- June 20, 2016, Sun biquintile Mars - Illuminating action fun
- June 24, 2016, Venus sesquiquadrate Mars - Unquenchable drive to act on what is attractive
- June 26, 2016, Mercury quincunx Mars - Disharmonious thoughts about taking action
- June 29, 2016, Sun sesquiquadrate Mars - Huge spotlight on what to do
- June 29, 2016, Mercury biquintile Mars - Fun returns to action-thought
KEY JUNE THEMES FOR EACH SUN / RISING / MOON SIGN:
Aries - Star reversed: Ram, you will be assaulted by infirmity in June. This could be literal, as in a sudden health crisis, or figurative, as in a diseased element of life revealing its decrepitude in its entirety. This issue has probably been lingering, since January-February 2016. Star reversed suggests some type of unhealthy reliance is present and this dependency is crumbling, so find unprecedented ways to eliminate crutches. Target the cesspool with effective medicine.
Taurus - Three of Cups to the right: Bull, group dynamics seem to be exhilarating right now, full of enthusiasm and good times. However, Three of Cups can also add pressure to interrelationships, but not necessarily. Three of Cups is the party card, when to the right, in this case, it seems the universe is advising you to party hard, have fun and engage in all of the most pleasurable activities with the most pleasurable people throughout June. Last month, Shaman of Cups reversed was pulled for you, calling attention to some type of emotional repression. In June, let loose.
Gemini - Ten of Cups to the right: Twins, there is a sweeping push in the right direction as powerful as gravity. There is a force of idealization toppling over formidable emotional or spiritual edifices in place for an extraordinarily long period of time. Ten of Cups to the right, with all its benefits, can feel like a tsunami. Although optimism abounds, things are drowning and being destroyed, there is debris. However, keep in mind the period after the storm promises fertile new ground; a fresh, wholly nourished start. There will be no deficiencies when the waves cease crashing.
Cancer - Death to the right: Crab, this is intense. There is no doubt about the crushing atmosphere of transformation present right now. This change is significant, it’s not a joke and it’s clear the magnitude has not been lost on you. Death card represents the demise and subsequent rebirth of an entire life cycle. This is what is happening for you right now, this is why it seems every memory ever generated is being experienced in strange psychological succession. Remember this as the challenges of BLAH Mars retrograde continue to rear their ugly heads in June. The placement of the cards surrounding Death (Gemini’s Ten of Cups to the right and Leo’s Shaman of Cups - read Gemini and Leo, these horoscopes are also super relevant for you) suggest some type of emotional bathing purification occurring on the ethereal levels. Have faith in the power of your creativity and spiritual alliance, it’s real and there’s no question about the dynamism you possess. Transform with venerating grace.
Leo - Shaman of Cups: Lion, Shaman of Cups is a call to action in relation to personal presence. The Shaman of Cups possesses a formidable emotional and spiritual balance. These facets of her personality translate to effective, powerful and ceaseless expressions of love. In this deck, the Motherpeace tarot, the Shaman of Cups holds it down until the very end; there is no type of emotion that can prevent this leader from completing the most important task. You are the source of emotional and spiritual strength that will sustain you and yours for generations to come. Look to Gemini and Cancer horoscopes for more insight into the expression of your sentient leadership.
Virgo - Eight of Swords to the left: Virgin, it may feel as if the same conversation has been on repeat forever, a sonic Groundhog Day. The repetition has reached a torturous peak and a sense of helpless as to how to put the madness-inducing recurrence to an end for good domineers. The Eight of Swords to the left offers counterintuitive medicine for this affliction: blindness is the solution. Instead of fighting to get out of the dark, adapt vision to see in the dark; night vision sources the resolution.
Libra - Two of Discs to the left: Scales of Justice, dropping balls all over the place and general clumsiness appears to be the norm. Last month Fool card invited Librans to embrace stupidity and now Two of Discs is asking Team Libra to run circles around The Dumb. Another way to put it is, there is a lack of availability for certain people, things or events, an unequal push and pull in areas of life where equilibrium is just not possible. Cut it out, drop the weight.
Scorpio - Son of Discs upright-leaning rightish: Scorpion, you are defining the meaning of “hard work”. Last month, Ace of Discs indicated the emergence of fledgling body and career affairs, but the the left-reversed position of the card suggested a tool dearth, a difficulty coping with the “now” due to faulty or outdated equipment. But with Son of Discs on the scene, it’s clear the task(s) can now be handle with gusto, an advancing skill set, determination and commitment. However, do not overdo it: the leaning rightish nature of Son of Discs begs for consistency. Read Sagittarius’ horoscope for more insight.
Sagittarius - Son of Wands upright-leaning rightish: Centaur, similar to Scorpio, there is a gusto-infused environment surrounding spiritual affairs, an unflinching commitment to computing, translating and acting upon Spirit Force. However, Son of Wands upright-leaning rightish in this deck, The Motherpeace, suggests putting on a show. Make sure what you’re creating is authentic. Do not invoke the spirit of Life Force to manifest people-pleasing. It’s gotta be real.
Capricorn - Six of Discs to the right-nearing reversal: Goat, you are on overdrive stretching the limits of success. There is a huge teamwork element in this undertaking that cannot ignored. However, when Six of Discs is to the right and nearing reversal, this suggests the possibility of going too far. This could mean a teammate has finally overstepped bounds by not showing up to provide what is necessary to complete the task at hand. This placement of Six of Discs also suggests management fears surrounding an inability to handle the magnitude of the responsibility before you. But no worries, y’all got this, there just needs to be yet another restructuring phase to root out the source of imbalance.
Aquarius - Ace of Wands to the left: Water Bearer, we have reached the beginning of a spiritual cycle prompted by last month’s card, Ten of Wands upright-leaning right, the conclusion. However, with the push to wrap things up in May, Ace of Wands to the left suggests difficulty in arousing the power to initiate the new start. In June, it is best to ruminate and look to divine internal inspiration for how to proceed; do not fret over igniting the new dawn with the quickness, you will not miss blast off.
Pisces - Eight of Discs to the left: Fish, you have mastered your craft, but Eight of Discs to the left generates a tenderfoot illusion. With this placement of the card, there is a veil occluding the reality of your mastery from feeling legitimate. It is beneficial to spend time acknowledging the true depths of your mastery this month, get really present to it now, because the time will soon come for you to express this in the world with confidence.
TIPS, SUGGESTIONS & NOTES FOR THE MONTH:
- Initiate the most significant actions later. Do not stress about unsatisfactory results, or anything of the like. Taking on the world right now is likely to produce disappointing outcomes. Mars really needs to be direct to support mind-blowing triumphs.
- Chill. Although a stifling suggestion for those who are on a 24/7 power-progress mode, it’s really beneficial to let go of steam and just chill out for a few weeks.
- Revisit the life-plan or decision that seems to have regressed into a madness-inducing stalemate. Look at it with fresh eyes; Two of Rods reversed provides unique and expansive perspectives. In an odd and formidable way presented by the forces of omnipotence the ambitious human mind has trouble intellectualizing, this cycle of review may be helpful in discovering flaws or even benefits of said previous plan/decision. Weigh the pros and cons with discernment.
- Embrace solitude. So, Two of Wands challenges us to incorporate the lesson of the previous card, Ace of Wands, into the situation. Aces ride solo. Seclusion and isolation is really constructive right now; seek peace and quiet. Focus on yourself.
- Get pissed off. Acknowledge upset, don’t brush it under the rug if it’s there. An authentic expression of pent up aggression is hella healing. Do not get caught up in New Age fantasies of eternal optimism. Transformation occurs in pain. This is the balance of the two in tarot, light/dark, yin/yang, whatever the opposition, both are a necessary part of healthy existence. Darkness consumes light (dusk) and light consumes darkness (dawn): it’s natural. However, it’s more a time to acknowledge upset than to act upon it.
- Practice non-judgement. Miscommunication, B*tch Please and WTF (what the f**k) moments will be rife this month. Sensitivity abounds. Detach from awkward or misconstrued interactions. It’s not quite like Mercury Retrograde kinda vibe, where it’s just impossible to understand what’s being communicated, the Two of Wands reversed energy is inclined to embody passive aggression and/or moments where primordial forces of angst rise up and it will feel awesome to just punch someone in the face. Of course, nobody’s trying to get violent with the cashier or boss or whomever right now; it’s better to not obey the beast within and to not take these moments of ire personally. Back away.
- Study the history of human conflict. Past and present. Integration of formerly opposing forces can take a long time, analyze human socio-economic-political struggles in contemplation of this.
- Avoid trainwrecks. Some people may just be a hot mess right now. This is an explosive climate. Be aware of the danger posed by those with diseased minds.
Thank you for reading!
If you'd like to book a personal tarot session with me, you can do so below.